- Ultra Compact: At 70% smaller than an original 30W USB-C charger, Anker 711 takes up less space while giving you just as much power. (Note: the charging prongs are not foldable.)
- The Only Charger You Need: Say goodbye to your old power bricks. Anker 711 has the power you need to charge your MacBook Air, tablet, and phone from a single tiny charger.
- High-Speed Charging: Charge a 2020 MacBook Air at full speed, charge the iPhone 13 series up to 3× faster than with an original 5W charger, and charge the latest Samsung phones at full speed with Samsung Super Fast Charging.
- Powered by GaN II Technology: With a 56% increase in operating frequency, an innovative stacked design, and an upgraded circuit board structure, GaN II technology makes our latest charger smaller without sacrificing a drop of power.
- What You Get: Anker 711 Charger (Nano II 30W), welcome guide, Anker worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service (cable not included).
Go From Chargers to Charger
Powered by GaN II Tech
By swapping out silicon for gallium nitride (GaN), we’ve reduced the size of our chargers without compromising power. Now with GaN II, we can keep pushing the limits of mobile power even further.
Charge Your MacBook Air at Full Speed
High-Speed Mobile Charging
Conforms to the latest IEC 62368-1 safety standard, so you can rest easy while charging your devices.
Notebooks and Tablets:
Phones and Accessories:
27.6 × 27.4 × 31.5 mm
1.09 × 1.08 × 1.24 in
(Not including the charging prongs)
|Input||100-240V ~ 1A 50-60Hz|
3.3-11.0V=3.0A Max (30W Max)
3.3-16.0V=2.0A Max (30W Max)
Use a USB-C to Lightning cable for Lightning devices and use a USB-C to USB-C cable for USB-C devices (Cables sold separately).
A 30W Charger can charge your iPhone 13 Pro Max at full speed.